a photo for each day of 2010

Saturday, January 9, 2010

los gatos from jetblue seat 8d



Another lo-fi shot using my iPhone from my early morning flight to San Francisco. I used to live just above this reservoir in Los Gatos. I was actually driving right near here when I heard the news about 9/11 on the radio.
Flight was nice and easy - only about 30 of us onboard so we each got two seats. Sweet.
Amy Teegarden was a few rows behind me, seeming to enjoy just being normal and unnoticed in a cute little red hoodie sweatshirt. I would have loved to tell her how much I love her show, but couldn't bring myself to disturb her morning.

1 comments:

Tasha Kent said...

I used to be the exec. dir. of the los gatos rowing club and the resevoir was basically my 2nd home. loooved that place. thanks for the memories.

Post a Comment