a photo for each day of 2010

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dr. Tatyana Mokeyev


Dr. Tatyana is the funniest, most chic dentist I've ever met!  Check out the mini-dress she had on this morning under her lab coat.  What you can't see in this shot, sadly, are the equally kicky pink boots she's sporting today too.

So, if you have to get a new crown (boo), at least you have someone with a sense of humor and some mad dental skillz working on that for ya. She's at Parmer Family Dentistry in case you're an Austinite needing a great dentist.

Me, I'm still numb on my right side so sipping my coffee very carefully and sounding drunk when I talk. Awesome.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

There's nothing quite like the Russian Fashion Sense. Sense of fashion - sense of humor: same thing.

ferenge mama said...

she looks SO VERY RUSSIAN!! love it. And Suzanne hit the nail on the head.

so glad you are doing the dental thing. no fun, but so very necessary. pooh.

Post a Comment