a photo for each day of 2010

Thursday, January 7, 2010

As ever, jumping Porter's train!

I love the daily photos that my sister Porter has been posting in her new "Project 361" blog and am inspired to follow suit. Or as we may more honestly say, jump her train!

Choo choo, chou chou!
Seriously though, it might be fun to see what photo each of us posts from so far away, what they say about our daily lives and so on. And it seems I take at least one photo a day anyhow! I'm a visual girl.

So! Catch up time.

Here is a photo from January 1 (Friday):



Two "scrapyard dogs" I made to benefit Berkeley Humane.
Photo from January 2 (Saturday):



Lulu and sunny skies above Austin.



Photo from January 3 (Sunday):



A scrapyard dog made for my mom (so please don't send her this blog until after April!) for her birthday. She made a special request for this turtle-design Hawaiian shirt to be part of the doggie.



Photo from January 4 (Monday) :






Came back from holiday vacation to find this wonderful art on my white board, courtesy my friend Melissa's daughter Tara. Awesome!!



For January 5 (Tuesday), I have a bit of a cheat since I don't seem to have taken a "real" photo that day. I did however, take a screen capture of a new drop-down I created. Sad, isn't it?




January 6 (Wednesday)




Finished another scrapyard dog - this time to post on Etsy! Named her "Crumpet."

5 comments:

ferenge mama said...

Excellent! I'm so happy you are doing this!! CHOO-CHOO!!

Kate Merriman said...

Wow, that was fast!!! Thanks, glad you don't mind!

paige said...

yay--good plan to do this. I'll start in a day or two--I'm having technical problems at the mo. Luckily, tech support arrives tonight.

those dogs are fabulous,especially the big one!

Kate Merriman said...

Thanks Paige!! I just realized there is a dog in nearly every photo.

If you notice, on the whiteboard drawing, Tara has included Lulu dog. :D

Melissa said...

I love your dogs! It's almost as if I were back on FB. Tara will be thrilled to see her whiteboard picture on your blog. I'm sure she'll love the scrapyard dogs too. :)

Post a Comment