a photo for each day of 2010

Saturday, July 31, 2010

House for rent!


I'm moving to California and would like to help my landlord, who has been wonderful to me, to get a new tenant into this great little house as soon as possible. I think he will charge the same rent, which is $1500/mo.

What I love about this place:
- super easy to the Convio office / Domain
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, a/c, marble counters in kitchen, real cherrywood floors throughout
- great built-ins in the two walk-in closets
- nice big fenced yard - perfect for a dog, especially one who might like squirrels
- friendly low-key neighbors
- near Alamo Drafthouse Village, Harvest Market, Trudy's
- brand new front-loading washing machine in garage- two car garage

Here are some photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alluvia/sets/72157603845069395/

It will be available on Sept 1, I believe or very soon after that.

8404 Millway Drive, Austin, TX

0 comments:

Post a Comment