a photo for each day of 2010

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

no stinkin' manual

Here is what happens when someone like me (who has no patience for instructions) decides to start making a quilt. I am actually totally stoked about what's going on here. It's all men's shirts - upcycling!! Once I get all of these together, I'll cut this into a rectangle and add a border. Then found a lady who will do the machine quilting to make pretty curvy stitches all over the top. After that, I'm going to applique an image of a dog (of course) and several appliqued images of tennis balls too. It's going to be fab, trust me.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awesome pedi!

Kate Merriman said...

Hee hee!! This is the toe color I told my sister she absolutely should NEVER get. And then I tried it and loved it. Eating my words. Yum.

Anonymous said...

i was distracted from the quilt by the cool toenail polish color... its shares the same palette as the quilt!

Post a Comment