a photo for each day of 2010

Monday, February 1, 2010

fabric from heaven!



ok, it's from Ohio. Which could be heaven for all I know.  Perhaps that's where it's hidden.

A lovely, VERY generous woman who knows my sister saw my stuffed dogs on Facebook and offered to send me these wonderful fabric samples.   This photo shows just a portion of them.  I am in complete heaven - most of these are a nice upholstery weight, which I'm finding makes the best doggies. Woo hoo! What a nice thing. I need to do something similar to keep paying it forward!

5 comments:

Connie said...

How wonderful to have a fan whose a source for such great supplies. I bet you're already designing in your head!

ferenge mama said...

That Melissa... she ROCKS.

Kate Merriman said...

She do!!

Chatte Noire said...

What a lovely gift! Sigh...I have some vintage buttons that would be perfect for the top one, and if the doggie had as charming a profile as all your others do, I would Favorite and hasten to buy her/him, re-cementing my status as an out-of-control etsiaholic.
P.S. Believe me - you're already paying it forward.

Suzanne said...

Woo-hoo Melissa! Purdy patterns.

Post a Comment